Category: Gatwick Parking
|August 16, 2011||Posted by admin under Airport Parking, Gatwick Parking|
While a new ruling in an anti-trust case will lead to a further airport breakup in the UK, travelers will not feel the effects of increased competition for months. BAA Ltd., which owns London’s Heathrow Airport has been ordered to sell two airports, starting the sale transactions within the next three months. This decision comes…
· Write down your lane number. You do not want to sit down on the plane and realize you have no idea where you parked your car.
· Know how frequently transfers run. At Gatwick, transfers take 10-12 minutes and run every 20 minutes.
· Pre-write directions. Know the address of the car park you are headed to, and make sure you know how to get there.
· Consider having your car cleaned. By booking a bronze, silver, or gold valet you can come home from your trip to a clean car.
· Make arrangements for special assistance. If you require assistance, make arrangements with the airline and the airport at least 48 hours in advance.
Will you use these tips? Tell us whether you’ll drive and park or avoid the hassle and take public transport.