Bristol Summer Action Squad
Bristol airport are bracing themselves for a busy summer now the school holidays have arrived. Passengers with young travellers will be greeted at Bristol airport car parks and main terminal by the smiley faces of the Bristol airport Summer Action Squad.
The team of helpers are there to lend a helping hand to passenger's arriving at the airport to start their summer holidays. Bristol airport has advised passengers to arrive at least two hours before their departure due to the increase of travellers passing through the terminal. The airport wants passengers to have a relaxed, stress free time from the moment they park their car one of the secure car parks at Bristol right through, check-in, security and into the departure lounge.
If going on holiday during the school holidays is not for you then Easyjet might have the answer. The low cost airline Easyjet have just added an additional 10,000 seats to their Bristol schedule for September travellers to go to destinations in Spain, Switzerland, Italy and the South of France. September is often a great month to find cheap deals on hotels, car hire and airport parking for less than prices in July and August and still have some extra holiday summer sunshine.
Bristol Silver Parking offer a friendly yet professional service backed up by a secure compound and frequent courtesy transport from and to the car park.
Follow signs for Bristol airport,on the approach to the airport follow signs to the Silver Long Stay Car Park.
Transfers from airport:
Operate 24 hours on a frequent basis taking only 10 minutes.
Security fence, CCTV and a manned exit barrier.
On arrival customers park in the designated drop off zone, & report to reception to hand in car keys & voucher.
On return customers go to the pick up area outside reception to collect their car.
Number of spaces:
There are specified disabled spaces, a help button for assistance at barrier & wheelchair enabled transfer vehicles.
Trailer and Car:
Permitted with prior notice
- 8 miles south of Bristol Centre
- Airport code: BRS
- Bristol Airport provides a wide range of facilities including those for business, children and the disabled.
- Public transportation to and from the airport is reliable and frequent with a choice of trains, coaches, buses, taxis and car hire.
- Those wishing to drive to the airport will find it easily accessible from the M4, M32 and M5 and well sign posted from the access roads. The airport offers a range of short and long stay Parking.
- Bristol airport has one terminal which sees 3.8 million passengers fly to over 40 destinations each year.