Located close to the terminal building are long and short stay Parking areas.
Short Term Parking
The short term Parking area is close to the terminal. There is a covered walkway and luggage trolleys/carts are available in the car park.
Long Term Parking
The main car park is located near the short term car park. It is walking distance to the terminal.
Reserved bays are available for disabled users.
The car parks are conveniently situated for the terminal but the airport's increasing popularity means you may have to leave your vehicle at the far end of the area. Allow an extra five minutes to reach the terminal.
- Airport code: LCY
- 9 miles from central London
- London City Airport provides a wide range of facilities including those for business, children and the disabled. In addition, a full range of 1st class airport services are offered.
- Public transportation to and from the airport is reliable and frequent with a choice of trains, coaches, buses, taxis and car hire.
- Those wishing to drive to the airport will find it easily accessible and well sign posted from the access roads. The airport offers a choice of short and long stay and valet Parking.
- London City Airport sees roughly 1.5 million passengers a year through its one terminal with 15 airlines flying to over 25 destinations.