What personal information do we ask for?
When you have searched for prices and availability and are ready to confirm your booking, we will ask for your name, your postal address and your fax number and e-mail address (if applicable). We'll also need your credit/debit card details (including card number, cardholder name and expiry date) in order to take payment and confirm the booking on-line. If you're paying by debit card we may also need to take the start date and issue number of the card. We'll also ask you for your telephone number in case we need to contact you urgently regarding your booking.
How does Parking4less use this personal information?
- We need your 'name' so we can confirm to the hotel, lounge or car park operator who the booking is for.
- We need your 'credit card' details so that we can collect payment for your booking.
- We need your 'name' and 'address' to confirm that the credit card belongs to you.
- We also need your 'address' so that we can send you your booking voucher and in case we have to write to you about any part of your booking in advance of your stay.
- We might use your 'telephone number' or 'e-mail address' in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
- We may also use this information to let you know about any special offers/promotions we think would be of interest to you.
- We may also use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to diagnose problems with our server and administer the site - monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the Parking4less site further.
How does Parking4less protect customer information?
All the information you give us is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted when it reaches our server. You can tell our site is secure as a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom left of your browser to show that you can safely send credit card details through our site. Another indicator is that our secure pages will not display a 'security alert' message. We also have a Firewall (security software) in place to protect our internal information from the Internet.
Yes, Parking4less uses 'temporary cookies', which are only used during the booking process. (A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to store on a web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. This is useful for having the browser remember some specific information (ref. Cookie Central)).
Will Parking4less disclose any of this personal information to third parties?
Parking4less will only disclose your name and booking details to our suppliers (see above) for operational purposes. We will only pass on your details to other companies for marketing purposes if you have given us your permission to do so on the page where you enter your name and address. We won't disclose credit/debit card numbers unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Will Parking4less use the information I give for direct marketing?
If you have other enquiries then please contact us and we will answer within 24 hours.